24 September 2012

Introducing My Gallery

One of the many incredible Cuban sunsets taken from this deserted Treasure Island
 Just a quick post today before I write a more in depth one later this week. I basically wanted to introduce My Gallery (you can find a permanant link at the top of my blog in the navigation bar). I have decided to show off some of my photography on here in the hope that it might get a few more views than it currently does. Think of it as a bit of self advertisement! I may consider producing a better website for it in the future, but for now this'll do!

If you want to see more of my work, then please visit my Deviant Art Gallery. I would also be thrilled if you were to comment on them as I'm always looking for ways to improve and love hearing peoples opinions.

Thanks guys!

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment